Saturday, August 18, 2007

Who Would Do This?

Seriously!
Who would do this to the back of a door?



To the back of *my* door.
That is, when I shut my studio door (which I don't really do, I float around upstairs like I'm living on the clouds) THIS is what I see.

So today I paint it.

It's not red so I shall not paint it black.
I thought green.
And then I thought...just paint whatever on it.

So that is today's project!
Alongside organising my studio upstairs (I just turned a door into an extra desk, so I officially have 7 work desks in there now).

So...I suppose I best go do it.
But first...
Look at my bedroom.
I love it so.

Crikey, I love *all* of this house...each room is so amazing. I need to take photos of them all, when I can.



1 comment:

Hope said...

Oh, I want to live in your bedroom! May I come spend the night? We'll put B on the couch and cuddle in your bed. Please?