Monday, December 31, 2007

The New Year

I am excited for it.
Tremendously.
I thought about going out and spending it with some friends, which would be nice.
But then I thought of a few beautiful rituals to do here at home, too.
Which would also be nice.
I do know we have a couple of bottles of wine in the fridge, a chocolate-chip sherry roll I made this morning in the freezer, art supplies all around, a warm lounge, dancing room and dancing music, good movies, and a comfy bed.
All the makings of magic.
Full hearts.
Wishes.
Dreams.
Ability.
Skill.
Laughter.
Brilliance.
Life.

Tonight - before midnight! - I have to update my sites. I'm not sure how long they will take. But I wanted to have them done before the new year.

And...OH!
So many things. A list to write of so many full, beautiful, promising New Years things.

2008.
I cannot wait.
And I have been waiting for you.

No comments: