Monday, July 16, 2007

FALLING FROM THE SKY!

Frames!
Frames are falling from the sky!

Pre-made, delicious, good wood FRAMES are falling from the sky!

Well.
Actually.
The fell *somehow* from *somewhere* and ended up on the side of the road, next to the house of someone I know. So they called me (late at night, when I was passed out from paint fumes and looking ever so graceful with mussed hair and broken dress) and said "Come! CooooOOOoOOoOOoommmmeeeeEEEE HERE! Frames for you!"

So I stumbled off the couch and went.
I saw.
I conquered.

I'm very happy.
There are eighteen in total.
Do you have *any* idea how much time and money that saves me?!
Now I can just cut masonite to size and epoxy the slabs to these frames.

Maybe I will use them all for my show.

Oh, I am much pleased!

For photos of the frames, please click here.

Rock on, boys and girls!
Good spirits are in the air.

1 comment:

PInky said...

Good Karma for the Lovely Painter Sarah Smile.

Your painting god (oof! I've forgotten his name! Shoot me!) is smiling down on your.

Paint something lovely. (I know you will)