Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Strawberry Whoppers.

I have been dropping strawberry whoppers down the stairs. Just to see how high they bounce and how far they roll. It's deliciously fun. The idea was actually inspired by a dream I had where a burglar was standing at the bottom of the stairs and I was above the stairwell, looking over. I started laughing and dropping whoppers on his head.

Yes.
Those, apparently, are my survival skills.

At any rate it's a gorgeously fun morning. I am drifting from room to room in a sarong I have tied around my neck. I run up the stairs, I run down. I sit at the top and grin.

I love this new house.

So much.
I think it's the best place I have ever lived.
The mojo here is . a m a z i n g .

Anyway.
I suppose I ought to get back to painting.

*heads towards the stairs with a grin*

No comments: