Sunday, May 20, 2007

Many Things.

I have many things to write here.
And many new images to post.
5 images I have yet to put in my blog, in fact.
I painted a new work last week.
Yesterday/this morning I finished 3 new works.
And *just now* I finished another.

I have things to say on where I am with my art.
How I feel.
What I see.
What I want.

But it's after 4am.
The second night I've gone to bed after 4.
And the second morning I'll have to be up early.

Tomorrow I am heading out of town.
I'll get back in the evening but I have a function to go to.

I'll try to update tomorrow night but chances are I'll crash.

Next week, perhaps.

I have much to share and tell.
But for now, toothpaste and scattered sleep.

With love,
Sarah.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm back and up to date on your blog!

Lyvvie said...

Big Sleep for you and then much dishing of fun stories later.

Cannae wait!

Wish I could peek into your dreams.

In Ink said...

Looking forward to seeing your new stuff!