Sunday, July 27, 2008

GLITTER AND DOOM - TONIGHT

Alright.
Beautiful of beautiful oh, of beautifuls!
Our Tom Waits concert is tonight.
Boy and I are both very, very excited.
I imagine the trip up there will be all squirm, giggle and magic.
It's 9am.
We'll leave town around 2pm.
That gives me five hours to try and be normal on a non-normal day.
i n t e r e s t i n g .
I'll try to go for a run to burn up some of this jingle-jangle excitement.

Waits on the 'true confessions' page.
Q: What’s heaven for you?
A: Me and my wife on Rte. 66 with a pot of coffee, a cheap guitar, pawnshop tape recorder in a Motel 6, and a car that runs good parked right by the door.

Er. If THAT isn't me and boy, I don't know what is.

Check out more Waits here: http://www.antilabelblog.com/?p=288

And just shout out for Glitter & Doom in general.


Press conference.



And lastly, a song.



If there is anything more ridiculous and grand than all of the above, then I don't know what it is.

Wish us luck, life and fun!
xxxS.

No comments: