New figure work done on new medium/boxes.
NOTES ABOUT ABSORBENT GROUND:
1) It BLEEDS a lot more than paper. So you can never stay within the lines of your drawing
2) You CAN TAKE PAINT OFF a lot easier than paper...so you can fix those bleeds you make
3) The paint dries FAST but you can lift it after it has dried
4) Frisket will sometimes pull the paint off your painting, unlike my experience with paper
5) The COLOURS look dull UNTIL you spray with varnish. Annoying to not entirely know what the finished product will look like
I am trying a new work now and after that I'll give my final verdict as to whether I am switching from paper or not.