Saturday, November 24, 2007

Best Morning.

Don't care I'm out of epoxy.
Don't care I'm filthy (and I am).
Don't care that the dishes are filthy (and they are).
Just care about painting.
Blasting music.
Singing.
Dancing.
PAINTING.

(okayIliedI'mstressedbecauseI'mgoingouttonightwithagirlfriendtohitthepubsandI
reallyhavetoboilupabathandgetcleanplusIreallywantedtobakesomebreadsoIreally
havetodomydishesplusIpromisedI'dgoouttodinnerwithsomeoneelsesoI'mmajorlyout
oftimeandIreallyjustwanttoworkonthispiece)

Yes!
Fabulous morning.

Oh but BEST news.
One of my sisters emailed.
I'm going to run off and with her and her crew in the future and make crazy rad creations all over the show. Grant money willing.

*beam*

And I have undeniable faith in all things magical, so it's just gonna be.
Rock On.

No comments: