Monday, January 7, 2008

Last Thing's Last

I have an amazing artist staying with me.
We've spent most of our time relaxing and chattering.
She has been painting (more than I) and today I hope some vocal recordings shall be taken.
Also some photography.
So today will be crammed full with things. Maybe I will stay awake all night long, to lengthen the day.
And then tomorrow, sadly, I say goodbye.

When she has gone I shall update my sites and carry on with commissions and gifts.

It's been so great having her here, though.
Like a reflection.
I can look at her and know that it's okay for an artist to be this way, or that way.
For us to be similiar.
For us to be different.

It's just...nice...to know there are beautiful people out there, doing their own beautiful things in their beautiful worlds. And that occassionally we can interact, float through each other's bubbles, absorb and carry on.

*shrugs*

I couldn't explain it if I tried.

I'm just very glad she came.
I've had such a great time.
Boy has too.
And it's such a beautiful way to start the New Year.

No comments: