Sunday, March 2, 2008

Where's My Phone Book?!

My friend's advertisement came out in the phone book this month and they were supposed to be delivered around now. I want to see, I want to see! She's opening her own interior design business and I'm so excited for her!

Also, my cards are meant to arrive in the mail and they haven't yet. Tomorrow I get to calling around and saying 'hey! I want a phone book! I want my cards!'

As for the rest of the arts, my mother has her show up as of today. I'm hanging mine probably tomorrow or Tuesday. My friend is about to launch her decorating career. And another friend of mine is having a book of her poetry published in April.

Rock on, right?
Magical.

I'd love to sit and bask in it, but...
*runs off to demolish some caffeine and finish show organisation*

No comments: