Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Leahy's.

I went to a concert last night as an early celebration of Saint Patricks day. The performers were the Leahy's, a group of eight siblings performing a mixture of Irish/Scottish/their-own music.

The eight are actually from a family of eleven siblings (from Canada) and I'd say they're keeping the fertility going. One brother had four children, one sister was expecting her fourth and another sister (absent due to it) was expecting her fifth. I'm not sure about the others. Wow. I'm the youngest of four. I can't *imagine* being the youngest of eleven!

But back to the music...it was good. I had a really good time. Of course I'm passionate about anyone with passion and you could tell they were *really* into the music.

Anyway their website is here: Clicky Click.

Check it out if you have the time.
Keep the artistic world turning.

No comments: